Often seen in nude glossy lips, Ruby Rose switched it up at the People’s Choice Awards in Los Angeles on January 18, 2017, rocking a dark and matte burgundy lip at the event.
The lip color was courtesy of Urban Decay Cosmetics, which was fitting as Rose had been announced as the brand’s new spokesperson in March 2016.
Her dark pout was achieved with Urban Decay’s Vice Liquid Lipstick in Blackmail, which had not been released for mass retail at the time. Rose also wore a Urban Decay lipstick on her eyelids, dabbing them in a shimmery gold shade the label calls Bobby Dazzle.
Speaking with Refinery29 about her new role with Urban Decay, Rose lauded the iconoclastic beauty brand’s encouragement of young women to discover their own inner rebels. “Urban Decay believes in supporting individuality and personal self-expression — two values I hold very dear,” she told the outlet adding, “Because everyone deserves the freedom to explore their personality and discover their true selves.”
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020