Amidst the rightful rage and uprising, messages of positivity have shone through during the Black Lives Matter protests. From a marriage ceremony to dignified young ballerinas and a dramatic capture outside Trump Tower, Vogue shares just some of the spirit-lifting moments to note.
Kerry Anne and Michael Gordon
An image that was captured by their official wedding photographer Linda McQueen,at a Philadelphia hotel. Which shows the couple as a symbol of hope and elegant strength.
Kennedy George and Ava Holloway
14-year-old ballerinas Kennedy George, left, and Ava Holloway, in front of a monument to Confederate general Robert E. Lee in Virginia’s capital city. Captured by photo journalist Julia Rendleman
Taken by Around The Way Curls podcast host Antoinette Henry, a video of dancers Fabricio Seraphin, Areis Evans and Nathan Bunce briefly brought the protestors on the streets of New York to a standstill with a performance that signified a moment of freedom.
Brooklyn photographer Kenny Cousins (@flattopphotography) described the split second a young protester caught his attention with a tiny hand clenched with “the angst of the zeitgeist” – resulting in a striking, thought-provokingly beautiful image.
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020