Her new album ‘Chromatic’ is due out on May 29 and Gaga whose real name is Stefani Germanotta says the record is about more than the music.
Speaking with Zane Lowe of Apple Music she says her new incoming album is not just about music, but culture and how she can do something.
She added, the new project is to identify what she means to fans and music lovers in the industry, where she fits and what If her record is loved by people.
“This is not just about music. This is about culture. This is about how can I do something? Where do I fit in? What do I mean in this industry? And you know what? If my record is loved by people, great”
Gaga stated she hopes to root for any young female artist or young artists of any gender identity, any sexual identity with her new album, showing her love for them.
“I hope that through this record, and I hope that through the conduit, that is me, that I can do whatever I can to just be a citizen of the world.”
“I was born this way. This is how I am,” Gaga continued. “I feel this way and help to shape and shift culture in a way that is kind. That is my rebellion. That’s what makes me a punk is that I don’t give a f**k that people think I’m annoying because I talk about doing good things. That’s just who I am.”
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020