“I’ve flirted with the idea of sobriety. I’m not there yet, but I flirted with it throughout the album,” the music star told Zane Lowe on his Apple Music show, of her new Chromatica album.
The 34-year-old singer has been considering quiting alcohol intakes and going sober, after coming up with a better “healing process” than drinking whilst working on her latest album ‘Chromatica‘, which is to be out on May 29.
She said, “It’s something that came up as a result of me trying to work through the pain that I was feeling.”
“But part of my healing process was going, ‘Well, I can either lash the hell out of myself every day for continuing to drink, or I can just be happy that I’m still alive and keep going and feel good enough.'”
“I am good enough… I’m perfectly imperfect,” she added.
The Poker Face singer may not be ready to quit alcohol entirely just yet, she did recently give up smoking.
I quit smoking. Whole time, not even one… Quitting is so hard. It’s hard, but you know what? I would sit on my porch and chain smoke all day,” she said to Zane Lowe for Apple Music
“I smoked the whole way through making this record. And when we were done, I stopped. It was the most bizarre, beautiful thing that could have happened, that this music actually healed me.”- Gaga concluded.
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020