Kristen Bell revealed that her and Dax Shepard’s 5-year-old daughter, Delta, is still wearing diapers.
During the latest episode of Momsplaining With Kristen Bell, the 39-year-old actress told guests Maya Rudolph and Casey Wilson how her two daughters — Lincoln, 7, and Delta, 5 — dramatically differed when trying to ditch the diapers.
“My oldest daughter at 21 months, we merely suggested that she use the toilet in the other room. She never wore another diaper beyond that,” Bell said of Lincoln.
“And we were lying in bed giggling, my husband and I were like, ‘Why does everyone make a big deal out of this potty training? It’s so easy. Just tell the kid to use the toilet.'”
Things changed when it came to Delta, the couple are unfortunate with their youngest, who is five and a half, still in diapers.
“Currently, my youngest is 5-and-a-half, still in diapers,” Bell revealed.
“It’s real relative, isn’t it?” Rudolph, who has four children, replied.
“Yes,” Bell agreed, “because every kid is so different.”
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020