The “Poker Face” star is hoping to help others by being frank about her own struggles, including self-harming.
Where she revealed of trying giving up bad habits recently
“I think I forgive myself. I forgive myself for all the ways I’ve punished myself in private. I’ve been open about the fact that I used to cut.- she reveals…
“And I’ve been open about the fact that I have had masochistic tendencies that are not healthy,” she said. “And they’re ways of expressing shame.
“They’re ways of expressing feeling not good enough, but actually they’re not effective. They just make you feel worse. And you think that you deserve to be hurt. And you think that you don’t deserve good things. You think you don’t deserve happiness.”- she continues.
The star says she feels forgiving herself because decides she was human and that made her feel better.
She’s enjoying happy chapter in her personal life.
Latest posts by MCCALL KWADZO (see all)
- Big Brother: All Set As Host, Julie Chen Moonves Introduces Cast - August 7, 2020
- ADÉOLÁ__CROWN OF CLASS (CLASSY CROWN) - August 7, 2020
- Chief One Continues His Rise With ‘Retweet’ Song - August 7, 2020
- Congratulations Shatta Wale Big Video! Proud Of You ” Stonebwoy Celebrates Already Music Video” - July 31, 2020
- “Already” Music Video With Beyoncé A Symbol Of Hope To All “Shatta Wale Stated” - July 31, 2020